Marion County Chamber of Commerce Annual Banquet, Thursday, August 17, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. CST
The chamber banquet committee has been hard at work making plans for the 2017 Marion County Chamber of Commerce Annual Banquet. Feel free to print and post at will.
In a snapshot here are the details:
- Date: Thursday, August 17, 2017, beginning at 6:00 PM CDT
- Theme: “Recognizing Marion’s Best in Business and Industry”
- Location: South Pittsburg High School Gymnasium, 717 Elm Avenue in South Pittsburg
- Food: Steak and chicken, salad, baked potato, broccoli casserole, rolls, cheesecake and drinks (catered by Western Sizzlin in Jasper)
- Recognition of Citizen of the Year and Business of the Year
- Election of new board members
- Lots and lots of door prizes (must be present to win)
Tickets for $35 each and are available through any board member and/or banquet committee member or through the chamber office.